I talked about the best Christmas Presents for Bookworms in my last post.
It’s only fitting that I make such a gift to one of you. Of course, you have to prove that you’re a true bookworm first. Side note: I have no idea what a “true bookworm” would actually mean, but I had to say something, right?
— This is a closed Giveaway. —
— Congratulations to the Winner, Elena Nahaba! —
What you can win is this:
This is a collection of 7 books with 100 ideas on Marketing, Sales, Copywriting, Leadership, Business, Time Management and Public Relations. It currently costs 200 MDL on Bestseller.md and I’d like to give it as a gift to one of my readers.
And yes, it’s in Romanian – sorry my international friends who don’t read Romanian. To make it up to you, I’ll have an International Giveaway in January – it’ll be the First Giveaway of the Year!
Going back to the Giveaway.
What you need to do:
1. Like this post
2. Leave a comment that will convince me that you’re a “true Bookworm”
3. Alternatively, you can leave a comment telling me why you need this collection – badly!
Terms and Conditions:
– you have to be living in Chisinau, Moldova
– you can comment in English, Romanian or Russian
– you have to like and comment before Friday, December 27th
– in case you win, you will need to give me your mailing address
That’s about it – go ahead and enter the giveaway!
Oh, and Merry Christmas to you! Christ is born! Isn’t that the best news?